Sabtu, 05 September 2009

Poems About Love


Love Is

There is no easy way out
Believe me I've looked
I can't walk away from you
I'm caught...line, sinker and hook
Can't turn away
Don't want to look back
What's done is done
And we have to live with that
Can't change what's happened
Can't pretend nothing's wrong
Hanging on by a threat
Nevertheless.. holding on,
To what still might be
It all could turn out fine
It's a chance we have to take, a game for us to play
The future is not ours to see,
maybe tomorrow there will be no more you and me
Yet we will get up every morning and be the best that we can be
Love each other
Truly believe
That what we have, is all we'll ever need
And hopefully we won't wake up one day
and say to ourselves that we shouldn't have stayed.
Hopefully we are doing the right thing
and years from now we'll still believe..
that you and I are meant to be


An Entrapment


My love, I have tried with all my being
to grasp a form comparable to thine own,
but nothing seems worthy;

I know now why Shakespeare could not
compare his love to a summer’s day.
It would be a crime to denounce the beauty
of such a creature as thee,
to simply cast away the precision
God had placed in forging you.

Each facet of your being
whether it physical or spiritual
is an ensnarement
from which there is no release.
But I do not wish release.
I wish to stay entrapped forever.
With you for all eternity.
Our hearts, always as one.

0 komentar:

5